Contact Pizz’a Chicago
There’s pizza, and then there’s delicious deep-dish pizza. If you’re craving Chicago-style pizza, be sure to place your order today. We offer Pizza Delivery to Palo Alto, Redwood City, Los Altos, Mountain View, Menlo Park. Pizza Chicago of Palo Alto. We’re proud to offer delivery of the tastiest pizza anywhere!
OUR PALO ALTO LOCATION IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. WATCH FOR OUR GRAND RE-OPENING IN THE SPRING.
WE ARE STILL DELIVERING YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TO YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS.
The area that is now Palo Alto was inhabited by the Ohlone people before Spanish explorers came in the 18 th century. The Spanish named the settlement Palo Alto, or “tall tree,”after a large redwood tree that served as a landmark. Jane and Leland Stanford Sr. founded Stanford University in 1891 and Palo Alto was formally incorporated in 1894.
Today, Palo Alto is home to about 65,000 people. The city is perhaps best known as the home of Stanford University, widely regarded as one of the best universities in the country. Palo Alto is also heavily involved in the high-tech industry; Hewlett-Packard, Skype, and Tesla Motors all have headquarters in the city.
Palo Alto Public Resources
TOP 10 reasons to eat at Pizza Chicago
- If you don't, we'll hold our breath until you do.
- You've always got a friend here.
- We keep hoping his Airness will eat here; you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
- We let you talk with your mouth full.
- Your mother would want you to.
- This might be the closest you ever get to Chicago!
- We need the money.
- You'll have an alluring, sexy glow after eating our pizzas.
- We might even name a pizza after you.
- Hey, Glen Campbell ate here, should you?