Contact Pizz’a Chicago
There’s pizza, and then there’s delicious deep-dish pizza. If you’re craving Chicago-style pizza, be sure to stop by Pizza Chicago of Palo Alto. We’re proud to offer some of the tastiest pizza anywhere in Palo Alto and the rest of the Bay Area.
Driving to Our Restaurant
If you’re coming from the north, take US-101 S until you get to the San Antonio Rd exit. Merge onto San Antonio Rd, then turn right onto E Charleston Rd. Continue for 1.5 miles, then turn right onto CA-82 N/El Camino Real. You should see our restaurant on the right.
If you’re driving from the south, take US-101 N until you get to the Moffett Blvd exit toward NASA Pkwy. Turn left onto Moffett Blvd, then turn right onto Central Expy. Continue as Central Expy turns into Alma St and turn left onto W Charleston Rd. Take the 3rd right onto CA-82 N/El Camino Real, and you’ll see our restaurant on the right.
The area that is now Palo Alto was inhabited by the Ohlone people before Spanish explorers came in the 18 th century. The Spanish named the settlement Palo Alto, or “tall tree,”after a large redwood tree that served as a landmark. Jane and Leland Stanford Sr. founded Stanford University in 1891 and Palo Alto was formally incorporated in 1894.
Today, Palo Alto is home to about 65,000 people. The city is perhaps best known as the home of Stanford University, widely regarded as one of the best universities in the country. Palo Alto is also heavily involved in the high-tech industry; Hewlett-Packard, Skype, and Tesla Motors all have headquarters in the city.
Palo Alto Public Resources
TOP 10 reasons to eat at Pizza Chicago
- If you don't, we'll hold our breath until you do.
- You've always got a friend here.
- We keep hoping his Airness will eat here; you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
- We let you talk with your mouth full.
- Your mother would want you to.
- This might be the closest you ever get to Chicago!
- We need the money.
- You'll have an alluring, sexy glow after eating our pizzas.
- We might even name a pizza after you.
- Hey, Glen Campbell ate here, should you?