Palo Alto Pizza Delivery
Gourmet pizza seven days a week!
Are you in the Palo Alto area and craving some delicious deep dish, Chicago-style pizza? Look no further than Pizza Chicago! For more than 16 years, we have served the best-tasting, highest-quality pie around. In fact, we were voted “Best Pizza” by San Jose Metro and would love to have you stop by one of our two convenient locations. Call us today at (650) 424-9400 (Palo Alto) to order, or learn more about us and our tasty menu by browsing through the website!
Browse our website to learn more:
What makes us different?
We set ourselves apart from other pizza restaurants in a very obvious (and delicious) way: our crust. Like the best Chicago-style pizzas around, we still use corn meal, but the crust remains lighter and less heavy. With a great crunch on the outside and a delicate fluffiness on the inside, you can rest assured that this is the finest pizza around!
Top Quality Ingredients
Our choice selection of only the finest ingredients is just one more way that we separate ourselves from the pack. We select the best mozzarella on the market, provide grate fine parmesan right at your table, and create all of our sauces without the use of any preservatives. While this may cost a bit more, we are confident that you will find this difference is completely worth it.
The first time you sink your teeth into one of our scrumptious slices, you are sure to be hooked. Go with the deep dish experts at Pizza Chicago. If you are in Palo Alto and looking for that perfect slice of pie, stop by today or call us at (650) 424-9400 (Palo Alto) to order delivery!
TOP 10 reasons to eat at Pizza Chicago
- If you don't, we'll hold our breath until you do.
- You've always got a friend here.
- We keep hoping his Airness will eat here; you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
- We let you talk with your mouth full.
- Your mother would want you to.
- This might be the closest you ever get to Chicago!
- We need the money.
- You'll have an alluring, sexy glow after eating our pizzas.
- We might even name a pizza after you.
- Hey, Glen Campbell ate here, should you?